Time, Space and Support
We are OPEN during the COVID-19 situation. Call, schedule online, or walk in for an for appointment.
We are taking extra precautions and are following CDC guidelines and recommended medical standards to protect our staff and patients. We will take your temperature and ask you to wear a mask upon your arrival.
We understand that women experiencing an unintended pregnancy can feel nervous and anxious for medical services and information. That is why our team is available to you. Whether you are considering abortion, parenting, or adoption, we understand the sense of urgency to receive thorough medical information and emotional support.
Our patients typically have numerous questions and concerns they want addressed. Our appointments are customized to each patient’s needs. The average appointment time, with ultrasound, is 1.5 hours.
All patients experience:
- User friendly scheduling
- Confidential medical care
- Confidential emotional support
- Ultrasound appointments to confirm viability and dating for all who meet the medical criteria
- Accurate medical information
- Resource information and assistance from knowledgeable, well established community based agencies
Please bring identification to the appointment, photo identification is preferred. Call, schedule online, or walk in for an for appointment.
Ready to make an appointment?